Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Wednesday, December 26, come to the Dark Side for some Antichristmas cookies at 7:30 pm in room 200 of The Olympia Center. The Olympia Satanists still gather every fourth Wednesday of the months to discuss all matters sinister and depraved. Come share your sinful resolutions for the new year!
Hail Santa! Hail Satan!
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Sunday, October 28, 2012
Locals Only lineup: http://olympialocalsonly.wordpress.com
More on the Paul Ingram case: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thurston_county_ritual_abuse_case
2012 Olympia Film Festival: http://olyfilm.org/olympia-film-festival
Monday, October 15, 2012
These pamphlets now have a satanic surprise inside. Have some cookies and stop trying to control people. You'll feel better. Hail Satan!
Sunday, October 14, 2012
Saturday, October 13, 2012
Friday, October 12, 2012
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Sunday, August 12, 2012
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
The August 2012 Gathering of Olympia Satanists will be in room 103 of the Olympia Center from 7:30 - 9:30 pm on Wednesday August 22. Cookies will be served to all who want them. The anti-chris will demonstrate techniques for invoking demons, including the new demon-invoking app for mobile devices. We'll talk about Satan and whatever else is of interest to Satanists. Hail SATAN!
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Monday, July 23, 2012
Here's the flyer art:
A Satanic Prayer for Bigots:
Seductive and lustful Satan, infernal messenger of all that is dark and pleasing to the flesh, lure the self-righteous holy ones who remove our profane flyers away from their bigoted and hateful ways. O beautiful and wise Serpent of Eden, tempt them with all the knowledge and pleasures of this life, so much sweeter than their bitter hatred and intolerance. Awaken in their hearts and in their loins the carnal desires for all things depraved and vile. In your name we curse all who deny others pleasure and all who would silence us. Hail Satan!
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
We will be in room 103 for July and August
Where: The Olympia Center room 103
222 Columbia St downtown Olympia
When: Wednesday, July 25
7:30 - 9:30 pm
We have cookies and talk about Satan.
Monday, June 18, 2012
Who ever you are, Satan is in your heart. We hope you'll use them to share the dark gospel with others. We hope you didn't just remove them to keep our message from others.
This morning at The Evergreen State College we caught a woman removing flyers promoting the June 27 gathering. When confronted, she said she was triggered by them because she is a victim of Satanic Ritual Abuse.
We do not promote abuse, and are not convinced by unsubstantiated claims of satanic ritual abuse. But as many of us are victims of Christian ritual abuse, we are sympathetic to people who believed they have suffered abuse in the name of a religion.
We will continue to post our flyers, because we see no purpose that can be served in being silenced by fear. We are Satanists who have never abused anyone. We are proud to be Satanists and will not be silenced by modern witch-hunters. If you were abused by Jews, would you be justified in purging public spaces of Jewish flyers? No, you would rightly be called a hateful bigot by anyone who saw you doing such a thing.
To everyone removing our flyers: Your traumatic past does not excuse hateful bigotry. We do not try to silence you. Why do you wish to silence us? Is it our very existence you find objectionable? We are here. We are proud to be what we are . We refuse to be silent and closeted any longer. We are Satanists!
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
The Olympia Center - 222 Columbia St NW - Olympia
The monthly gathering of Olympia Satanists will arrive on schedule.
As usual, there will be cookies, but no vegan cookies unless someone else brings them.
The Anti-Chris will demonstrate the Satanic Oracle he is developing. Come and be amazed and demystified! What dark secrets will be revealed?
We'll talk about Satan and our various left-handed paths through life. Is it as sinister as it sounds? There's only one way to find out.
Friday, June 1, 2012
Please join us in praying to Satan for the Westboro Baptist Church and cursing them on their upcoming visit to Seattle and Olympia.
Protestors from the Westboro Baptist Church will be in Washington State at the following times and locations:
State Capitol Building in Olympia, WA June 6, 2012 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM (We'll be at this one)
Olympia High School in Olympia, WA June 7, 2012 7:15 AM - 7:45 AM
Thurston County Auditors Office in Olympia, WA June 7, 2012 7:55 AM - 9:00 AM
King County Administration Building in Seattle, WA June 7, 2012 10:15 AM - 11:00 AM
We will be at the State Capitol to meet them, and possibly one of the other locations and times (we have to choose only one due to transportation issues). While the hateful Westboro church has no problem harassing high-school students, we think that showing up at a high school with our own religious message is going too far. But we certainly encourage Satanic high-school students to pray to Satan for these people on their own in a visible way.
For background, the Westboro Baptist Church is the group that has disrupted military funerals, claiming that the deaths are god's punishment for our tolerance of decadence and homosexuality. Since everyone else has been praying to their gods for these hateful people to change their ways with no results, maybe a few Satanic curses will help to set at least a few of them on a different path.
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Yes, that's the anti-Chris in the photo. He looks menacing with that rubber-stamp of defilement in hand, doesn't he?
The first reader to comment was not amused. A wild guess: that reader is just getting up instead of just going to bed.
Saturday, May 26, 2012
We just found this on the flyer board at burial grounds in Olympia. Someone pinned up a chick tract next to a flyer promoting the Satanic Missionary Society. Now that's the kind of dialog we were hoping for. Technically it's not a chick tract, it's the living waters publication "Are You a Good Person". Here's the link:
Decide for your self: Christian comic book or Satanic letterpress? Which is more persuasive? Might we sweeten the deal with some cookies?
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
The Olympia Satanists will gather on Wednesday, May 23 at 7:30 PM in room 103 of The Olympia Center.
Yes, we still have cookies. The dark side just wouldn't be as appealing without them.
All self-identified Satanists and mischief-makers are welcome, as well as anyone else considering our ungodly left-hand path to depravity.
This month's agenda is still open. Anti-chris will be discussing plans for Antichristmas, which begins June 25 at noon. Antichristmas is a time to celebrate the Antichrist and spread Antichristmas cheer by hanging satanic ornaments on living trees around the community.
Dylan may be talking about his academic studies of Satan.
Anti-chris will bring milk chocolate chip cookies made with real butter. He will also bring whole milk.
Monday, May 7, 2012
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Friday, April 20, 2012
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Monday, April 16, 2012
Friday, April 13, 2012
Visit the event page on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/events/329718833749455/
All who are Satanic or respectfully curious about Satanism are welcome.
This month we have the nice room with windows overlooking Budd Inlet.
Incomplete list of topics for this month:
- Enjoy Satanic Cookies
- Dylan will present his research on the origins of Satan
- Chris will discuss plans for Satanic proselytizing during Arts Walk
- Plan some activism on church/state separation that will make people laugh and think.
- Discussion of ideas for creating a Satanic Prayer book and devotional manual
- Discussion of developing Satanic rituals
- Follow-up on planning of Satanic Parties
- Anything else Satanic anyone is interested in
Monday, April 2, 2012
Friday, March 30, 2012
1. We had milk and cookies. Two Satanists in attendance were vegan, so they abstained from the milk and cookies, but the possibility of bringing vegan cookies to the next gathering was discussed. The Satanist who brought the cookies did not drink the milk because he preferred to drink pop with cookies.
2. All of us introduced ourselves and our backgrounds. Most in attendance were atheists or agnostics. Most grew up in various Christian traditions.
3. We discussed goals for the groups, and possible Satanic activities we could engage in around town and came up with the following ideas and proposals:
- Focus on activism around church/state separation issues.
- Cause mischief and mayhem around town
- Find a local business to offer a Satanic drink to its patrons. A few Satanists in attendance invented a drink called the "redrum", which consists of one shot of rum poured in a glass of red wine. It was proposed that this be adopted as the officially sanctioned drink of the Olympia Satanists.
- Throw Satanic Parties. Possible venues were considered, and possible music. The band "Type O Negative" was proposed as a choice of music. The Negativeland song "Christianity is Stupid" was also discussed, but consensus could not be reached on whether or not Communism is Good.
4. Possible slogans and logos to represent the Olympia Satanists were discussed. The slogan "Dare to Know" was proposed, possibly presented with an image of forbidden fruit. The image of the State Capitol dome with devilish horns affixed was also proposed. The Satanists in attendance with artistic abilities indicated that they would consider making a few drawings.
5. A mailing list for the group was established, and e-mail invitations for all in attendance were sent out after the gathering. The mailing list can be joined at the address http://groups.google.com/group/olympia-satanists
6. One attendee discussed briefly his academic studies of the origin of Satan in the Bible.
7. One attendee discussed her academic work on demonic possession and activity/passivity as it relates to gender.
8. One attendee discussed her experiences at another Satanic meeting in another part of the country. All attendees agreed that it sounded like fun.
9. The possibility of establishing a Satanic Theocracy was discussed briefly, but dismissed as hopelessly unrealistic.
10. We discussed Satanic rituals for sanctifying people or others that had weakened the cause of the godly, but consensus couldn't be reached. The lion as a Satanic animal was discussed.
11. Satanic candy-filled eggs were distributed to attendees to be hidden during Unholy Week.
12. People were invited to take the extra cookies home with them. The two vegan attendees declined the offer as the cookies were made with butter and eggs.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Monday, March 26, 2012
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Show your pride and like it. You know you want to...
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
What: A time and place to meet your fellow Satanists and talk about our varied and diverse ways of Satan
When: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 7:30 - 9:30 pm
Where: The Olympia Center, room 208, state and Columbia, downtown Olympia, Washington
Why: You know you want to. We have cookies!
Call 512-33-SATAN or write email@example.com for more information